PRODUCT RETURNS AND RECALLS
In the unlikely event of Returns and Recalls, Customer must obtain a valid Return
Material Authorization (“RMA”) number from TaraNutricare for all returns. RMAs will
be issued, at TaraNutricare’s sole discretion, in accordance with these terms and
Customer must provide its account number (e-mail address in case of Web Users) and
all other information as required by TaraNutricare for all returns. RMAs are valid
for twenty (20) calendar days from date of issuance. Customer must allow for in-transit
time for Products to be returned to TaraNutricare, as TaraNutricare must physically
receive Products within the twenty (20) calendar days.
RMAs will be issued for authorized returns under one of the following categories:
(i) defective OR Damaged Products, (ii) Billing or Shipping discrepancies, or (iii)
Unwanted Product (Whether due to change of mind OR you may have ordered in error
OR you want to cancel your order based on suggestion by your doctor, we will deduct
a surcharge from your refund unless you have contacted same day to Taranutricare
to cancel your order). RMA number should be clearly visible on the address label
of the Product packaging when it is returned to TaraNutricare.
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) form should be filled and must be sent along
with returned goods. This form can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Any issues with your order must be reported in writing OR over the phone to our
Customer Service Team within 2 working days of receiving the goods in case of defective
goods OR Damaged Products. For billing and shipping discrepancies, you must inform
us within 24 hours of placing the order.
- All returns must first be authorised by a member of our Customer Services Team,
at which time you will be supplied with a Returns Number which must be used at all
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund/exchange/credit for any opened products
unless it has any defect.
- It is the customer's responsibility to arrange for the return of relevant products.
No shipping charges will be refunded. We recommend using a recorded delivery service
for insurance reasons.
- Refunds will be issued for the cost of the item only, postage costs will not be
refunded. Surcharge will be deducted where applicable.
- A Return Material Authorisation (RMA) form should be duly filled and attached to
the returned goods.
- A photograph of any damaged goods must be received by our Customer Service Team
within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Only then we will be able to provide
you Return Material Authorisation for damaged goods. Release of Credit OR arrangement
of reshipment will be done only once original goods are received back to us.
- We must receive the item(s) back within 14 days of receipt in an unopened and re-saleable
- Any orders returned to us because we were supplied insufficient address details
are subject to a re-delivery charge as mentioned in our delivery terms.
- Nothing in these terms shall affect statutory rights of any consumer.
Product Recall: In-case discrepancy with product quality, TaraNutricare
at its discretion may decide product re-call. A Return Matetial Authorization (“RMA”)
number will be issued to the Customer and Customer in liable to return those goods
to the TaraNutricare with 20 calendar days. Customer is legally responsible to return
re-called product to TaraNutricare. TaraNutricare, on receipt of goods will offset
any outstanding payment and shall refund the excess to the Customer as applicable.