(Please quote your Order Number in all communications that will be assigned to you when you finish placing your order)
Our charges for standard delivery to any part of India are as follows:
- Priority Delivery is free all over India. However if your order value is less than INR 500, we will send your goods through Postal Services only.
- For order more than INR 500, we will use priority courier.
Delivery time: We consider 7 to 10 working days for Priority delivery depending upon the part of country you are located in and confirmation of payment received
Express is a next day delivery, Charges for express delivery are as follows:
- For order up to INR2000, the delivery charges are INR 300.
- For orders between INR 2000 to INR 5000, the delivery charges are INR 500.
- For Orders above INR 5000, we provide free delivery with express courier.
Delivery time: We consider 7 to 10 working days for express delivery depending upon the part of country you are located in and confirmation of payment received. Please note that there are certain locations where couriers do not deliver, please ensure to mention about your suitable courier which serves your area if you are in one of these remote places.
- For security reasons, your billing and shipping country must be same but you can change rest of the shipping address before confirming your order.
- Your delivery will be sent only when all delivery charges and surcharges (if applicable) has been paid in full.
- In case there is no one available to take delivery, a card will be left at your place indicating place and time of collection of your parcel. This parcel must be collected in next 2-3 days otherwise it will be returned to Taranutricare.
- The order once placed with Taranutricare can only be amended OR cancelled if it has not left our despatch warehouse. Usually each order is despatched the same day so you must call to the customer services immediately in case you want to cancel or amend your order.
- In case you have changed your mind, you may have ordered in error OR you want to cancel your order based on suggestion by your doctor, we will deduct a surcharge from your refund unless you have contacted same day to Taranutricare to cancel your order.
If your order has been dispatched, please wait until it is delivered before you can cancel the order. Order cancellation fees and delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. It will be your responsibility to deliver the goods back to us in good condition. It does not affect your statutory rights. Please read full terms & conditions on our website.
Surcharges: To cover handling, warehousing and administration charges, following surcharges are applicable:
- Order over INR 5000 (excl. P& P) will incur a surcharge of INR 900 (plus packaging and postage cost to the re-send the goods if applicable).
- Orders under INR 5000 (excl. P & P) will incur a surcharge of 18% (plus packaging and postage cost to the re-send the goods if applicable).
- No Surcharge will be made against your order if your order is cancelled the same day of the order.